Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Tiny Piece of Fish

Kathy Fish is one of the writer friends I admire most. She is an incredible talent. She writes a lot of flash fiction, and I often find that I can read the same piece by her multiple times and feel the emotion of that piece grow with each reading. Her prose is lovely and subtle, and she mines the complex emotions of our daily lives.

Kathy's latest collection is called Together We Can Bury It, and I missed getting my copy when the first printing came out. Luckily for me, and for the world, The Lit Pub has the collection back in stock! I just ordered my copy.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about Kathy's new book, Davin. I loved WILD LIFE. Excited to read Kathy's latest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that cover! I'm excited to discover Kathy, especially since I'm wanting to start on some more flash fiction this year.

    ReplyDelete